Thursday, November 19, 2009

"New Moon" release tonight.......

and I can not believe what we are doing. Cheergirls request for her birthday was to go to the opening of "New Moon". It opens at midnight tonight which just happens to be a school night and a work night. But I relented and bought the tickets a few weeks ago.

So I work 10 hours today, hope to get a short nap in after work, line up for the movie probably a couple hours before it starts, movie at midnight and work 10 hours tomorrow. Cheergirl swears she won't miss school tomorrow. If she has perfect attendance she doesn't have to take finals and she has a couple classes she dreads finals.

Oh and one monkey wrench in the plan... cheergirl has competition practice tonight from 7:30-9:30 :( . So origami girl and I will line up at the theatre and daddy will have to pick up cheergirl and bring her to meet us. It may be totally unnecessary but I think lining up early is the way to go to make sure we get seats together. But can I really handle a couple hours in line with a bunch of squeally teen girls...... ugh!

To be in your children's memories tomorrow you must
be in there lives today.

No comments: