Friday, December 19, 2008

I am a painting fool..................

I love painting crafts. Actually I like many different crafts and activities but I have a tough time focusing on one for any length of time. I float back and forth from sewing, to knitting, to crocheting, to scrapbooking, to beading, to painting, to geneaology, to photography............ well you get the idea. Lately I have been in a painting mood so I have been busy painting as many Christmas objects as I can.


Noel ..... this was a simple project to paint, sorry the pic is blurry.
New Christmas ornaments to add to the tree. The little one on the right that says 2008 BFF has a story that I will try to share today. Two new additions to my Christmas Village...........
The Sweet shop, painted last week....
The cobbler shop also painted in the last couple weeks......The general store painted in a past year......The old red barn painted in a past year......And finally the little whited church also painted in a past year....... (needs a few touch ups)And last but not least a nutcracker. Oldest darling daughter was in our cities performance of the Nutcracker this year. I have decided that I will paint one every year that she makes it into the performance. I will also paint one for second dd if she makes it and maybe for any future grandchildren that make it into the performance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cactus, you do beautiful work. I used to do a little woodcraft business on the side--cutting and painting wood for weekend craft shows. Life got in the way.

Oh! It's good to know I'm not the only one who likes to do different crafts all the time. I'm thinking about learning how to make jewelry...

rosesrpink